Claris' third dream, Soft Museum lies in the middle of a beautiful European style garden, with a ground that seems to warp and shift under your feet, a vast museum can be found, with magic mirrors and a strange effect on the laws of physics. Also a cannon and some elastic walls combine to create a unqiue and fast paced tour of the scenery.
There are no normal stunt ribbons in Soft Museum, instead when in the enclosed sections of mare 2 and 4, a special 'stunt mode' can be activated. Some rules as far as we understand them.
- touch either the ceiling or floor of the main museum sections (not the
'corridor' parts) in SM2 and SM4 to go into 'Stunt Mode'
- When in stunt mode, there is a strong 'gravity' towards the ceiling or floor
(depending on which one you touched to activate stunt mode)
- Also, and most importantly, like the stunt ribbon in other dreams, points
are given for any stunt you do, but with a different set of rules...
- You'll get 100pts for each directional stunt (Twister, Mixer, Parasol etc),
while shape stunts (specifically small loops) will get you 10pts times the
number of shape stunts, per stunt you do (ie the 1st = 10pts, 2nd 20pts,
the 10th =100pts, the 99th =990pts), which means after the 99th small loop,
you're racking in 1000pts per small loop.
- bouncing off the ceiling or floor, for points purposes, counts as a shape
- this shape stunt multiplier doesn't seem to have an upper limit (highest I've
got is about 1200pts per stunt)
- directional stunts are affected by bonus time (therefore worth 200pts each),
while shape stunts aren't
- Dashing at any point, or pushing towards the ceiling or floor when you touch
them will 'reset' the stunt mode (Nights will expand into a balloon when this
happens), which resets the shape stunt multiplier (starting you back at 10 pts
per shape stunt)
- pushing AWAY from the ceiling/floor (ie down or up respectively), will keep
you in stunt mode but not reset the shape stunt multiplier
- Pressing L and R, unlike the stunt ribbon, will not reset stunt mode
- there's an odd links system, where stunts as well as items and rings count
towards it, but it has no effect on the shape stunts multiplier
SM3 centres around a over the shoulder section that starts with the cannon. It includes a link of 30+ and a link ball at the end, though it still racks as one of the lowest scoring mares in the main 6 dreams.